- Founded in 2006, in response to the high demand for targeted media production.
- In collaboration with US Department of Defense (DoD),
- launched Dijla Satellite TV channel, broadcasting from Diyala province and producing from Baghdad.
- Launched Dijla radio channel to provide news coverage of the reconstruction and rehabilitation effort in Diyala province and in all of Iraq.
- Produced the successful TV series, Al-Sayadoon. Al-Sayadoon. Initially was adopted by Dijla TV channel, later it was picked up buy three more channels including the official iraqi channel “Al-Iraqiya).
- Produced that highly successfully TV hit, Hikayat Jameiya (A University Tale). The TV series was adopted by all four channels for 3 conservative seasons.
- Producer and of many TV ads and marketing campaigns.
- Produced three documentaries covering the events from 2003 -2008: ” Hotel Baquba” , “Children of Sader” and “Baghdad -Chicago).
rvn_arcadia_theme rvn_arcadia_theme_tv_1_4 rvn_arcadia_theme_fwv_2_2